There has been great interest in the chocolate chip cookie recipe we make at English Village. It’s a simple recipe, but it’s a good one. Try it out!
- 380g flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 227g butter
- 100g white sugar
- 247g lightly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 340g semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 ℃.
- In a bowl, add the white sugar, brown sugar, and butter. Mix until creamy (about 2 minutes).
- Add the egg and vanilla and continue mixing.
- Slowly add the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes or until golden brown.